Wizards Unite! Discussion

There’s lots of Ravenclaw solidarity happening, I’ve only got 2 of my 10 friends so far that are from different houses! :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Ravenclaws are the best, but since most of the friends I have are self proclaimed bookworms from this forum, I’m not to surprised.
15R 10H 5S 2G
Find it irl too, the 2 most focused on houses in the books are the ones people seem to associate less with.
Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs have less cannon, leaving more room for imagination.

7 Likes

True, the number of Ravenclaws here isn’t surprising just based on the nature of this forum. Most of my friends irl are actually Gryffindor or Hufflepuffs though, I’m only 1 of 2 Ravenclaws in my extended circle. So it’s nice to see so many others here!

5 Likes

I didn’t realize the game had a broomstick animation if you leave it open while driving in a car as a passenger! So cool, I love it!!! :laughing:http://agforum-media.s3.dualstack.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/original/2X/0/009fe11de9ff70f22b6bce12a0f2d6db30c92425.MOV

10 Likes

Oof, I finally caught up on this! I added everyone on the thread (RemusSargin is the tag), but if anyone wants to add me in the future, my code is 3268 1238 5432! And I’m a Hufflepuff professor!

7 Likes

I got all the shiny friends :deirdreexcited:

So glad I found enough portkeys to get the snargaluff (and that they showed up after the event was technically over).

18 Likes

They’ve announced they’re adding adventure sync :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Oh thank goodness

6 Likes

It’s still not fully available on Android!! :expressionless:

4 Likes

OMG, this comes out after my placement when I was doing all the walking

9 Likes

YES, FINALLY!!! Long live my battery

8 Likes

:cagsfabulous::cagsfabulous::cagsfabulous:
finally!!!

7 Likes

That is also great, but what I’m mostly excited about is the DRAGONS!!! :dragon::heart:

9 Likes

Waitdragons?!

5 Likes

I mean. I would way prefer to be Charlie Weasley and hatch/raise the dragons, but I’ll take what I can get.

10 Likes
4 Likes

So I’m having problems with getting more energy. I live in a more rural area… Not a lot of places to get energy from, but foundables pop up frequently.

4 Likes

There’s an inn at my work, but I mostly get like 3 spell energy a visit and can rarely practically click on it, so I run out of energy really, really frequently. I usually depend on the +10 you get from picking up an ingredient every day, the random daily gift spell energy, and saving up gold from daily tasks, etc to buy 50 spell energy when I can here and there. I’ve vowed I’m not going to spend real money on this game.

10 Likes

I have full inventory, so no gold from that anymore.

4 Likes

I might check my inventory and toss some things that I’m not realistically going to use (the hairs you get for stopping at inns I think?) and make room for more just so I can get the energy.

And by might I mean it happens regularly. :deirdrexd:

8 Likes