Wizards Unite! Discussion

I was wondering about that! I haven’t gotten the ministry paper airplanes in a trace at all since starting…:thinking:

5 Likes

They’re decoration, but I have found the ministry notes a couple times so far.

6 Likes

There’s a fortress right across the road from my new job. :neutral_face:

7 Likes

In case anyone else is going mad waiting for a chance to get Restricted Section books for their professions. coughprofessordisadvantagecough

8 Likes

Also, has anyone else had really terrible experiences with Portkeys while not using AR+? It keeps moving my camera even when I’m holding my phone still so I can only see half of the room. :rage:

5 Likes

My favorite thing so far is casting Arresto Momentum on pixie confoundables (especially with the Hand of Glory). My least favorite thing is watching the tentacles on the disgusting pink Cthulhu-horse (aka Young Graphorn) flop around when it’s menaced by the fire confoundable.

9 Likes

I will second the drifting pixies and will add one-shotting the leprechauns to the dislike list. And anyone messing with the nifflers, baby or otherwise.

6 Likes

Ooo, so glad I’ve got nothing to do in work tomorrow!!!

6 Likes

I need some friends in Wizards unite!

9 Likes

“Go take a picture you could use for social media” she said at the meeting.

“Oh no, not another Pokemon game!”

17 Likes

Freeing a mooncalf and getting this look of pure appreciation afterwards makes me so happy every time. It’s the little things.

Also my code is 6420 0613 3290 if anyone wants to add! I’m a Ravenclaw Professor.

10 Likes

@Alissiya I requested you. ( Not sure if that’s the right wording) first time I have used the friend code.

5 Likes

@Amruneth requested you too. Ravenclaw magizoologist.

6 Likes

I am also a Ravenclaw! I sent you a request. I’m a magizoologist currently but may switch to Auror later

5 Likes

There’s of Ravenclaw solidarity happening, I’ve only got 2 of my 10 friends so far that are from different houses! :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Ravenclaws are the best, but since most of the friends I have are self proclaimed bookworms from this forum, I’m not to surprised.
15R 10H 5S 2G
Find it irl too, the 2 most focused on houses in the books are the ones people seem to associate less with.
Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs have less cannon, leaving more room for imagination.

6 Likes

True, the number of Ravenclaws here isn’t surprising just based on the nature of this forum. Most of my friends irl are actually Gryffindor or Hufflepuffs though, I’m only 1 of 2 Ravenclaws in my extended circle. So it’s nice to see so many others here!

4 Likes

I didn’t realize the game had a broomstick animation if you leave it open while driving in a car as a passenger! So cool, I love it!!! :laughing:http://agforum-media.s3.dualstack.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/original/2X/0/009fe11de9ff70f22b6bce12a0f2d6db30c92425.MOV

9 Likes

Oof, I finally caught up on this! I added everyone on the thread (RemusSargin is the tag), but if anyone wants to add me in the future, my code is 3268 1238 5432! And I’m a Hufflepuff professor!

6 Likes

I got all the shiny friends :deirdreexcited:

So glad I found enough portkeys to get the snargaluff (and that they showed up after the event was technically over).

15 Likes