Wizards Unite! Discussion

I think they save after you do it a few times!

6 Likes

It saved for healing potion, but not some of the stronger potions with longer Master notes. I’ve been relying on screenshots. (So far. I’ll keep looking).

3 Likes

Yeah, my understanding was you had to do it at least 3 times to save it in the recipe permanently.

5 Likes

It saved after one time for me for a healing potion.

3 Likes

I can’t seem to find this; is it automatically activated, or do I have to manually turn it on in the settings?

4 Likes

In Pokemon Go? It is in the settings, they won’t automatically turn it on (people might say they’re tracking them and whatnot).

5 Likes
Behind the Curtain with Ackerly Green: Office Magic

Oh wait, never mind! I got it confused. I looked it up and they said there currently isn’t a pedometer-syncing feature in the app yet but people have been demanding it and Niantic has definitely noticed. I hope they add it soon because I hate draining Kaitlyn’s battery for it :frowning:

8 Likes

Apparently this thread is from official Devs for the game + community on reddit

Currently known issues

5 Likes

With the daily tasks thing, I found that looking at the list before doing anything else that day will get everything to register properly.

7 Likes

That’s been working for me too, but sometimes I forget, do a bunch of stuff, and then open the list, only to find out that nothing registered, which is annoying.

8 Likes

So…uhh…does anyone else feel slightly bad fighting the centaurs? :grimacing: Can’t I just ask them if Mars is bright?

5 Likes

I’ve fought them nearly enough times to get the sticker, I definitely feel that.

Maybe if they did the run away thing rather than keeling over it wouldn’t be so bad?

4 Likes

I’m just finding this thread. Downloaded the app, but as with PoGo, my area is pretty empty of ANY kind of activity or significant place. Anyway… my code is 1354 1337 0242. I’ll go through the thread on a different day and add people.

Those birds that randomly fly around… probably just decoration?

9 Likes

I was wondering about that! I haven’t gotten the ministry paper airplanes in a trace at all since starting…:thinking:

5 Likes

They’re decoration, but I have found the ministry notes a couple times so far.

6 Likes

There’s a fortress right across the road from my new job. :neutral_face:

7 Likes

In case anyone else is going mad waiting for a chance to get Restricted Section books for their professions. coughprofessordisadvantagecough

8 Likes

Also, has anyone else had really terrible experiences with Portkeys while not using AR+? It keeps moving my camera even when I’m holding my phone still so I can only see half of the room. :rage:

5 Likes

My favorite thing so far is casting Arresto Momentum on pixie confoundables (especially with the Hand of Glory). My least favorite thing is watching the tentacles on the disgusting pink Cthulhu-horse (aka Young Graphorn) flop around when it’s menaced by the fire confoundable.

9 Likes

I will second the drifting pixies and will add one-shotting the leprechauns to the dislike list. And anyone messing with the nifflers, baby or otherwise.

6 Likes