Wizards Unite! Discussion

I just watched the new trailer:

And I’m pretty excited!

Just thought I’d jump the gun and create a place to discuss when it officially releases in TWO DAYS!

17 Likes
Behind the Curtain with Ackerly Green: Office Magic

I’m very excited!!!

4 Likes

:eyes:

:deirdreexcited: :spiritseergimme: :deirdreexcited: :spiritseergimme: :deirdreexcited:

4 Likes

I am lowkey bummed that houses in no affects mechanics, and is purely cosmetic, but I kind of understand why Niantic did it that way. I think it will be super interesting to see what the actual game play experience is like? What professions are y’all going into? I am leaning magizoologist myself.

I wonder if it will have a friends feature similar to the one in Pokemon Go? :thinking:

7 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this game since they released Hogwarts Mystery! I was so tired of seeing ads on Instagram for it when it was only available in Australia. I’m so happy :cjheart:

6 Likes

I’m super excited that this is finally coming out. I can’t wait to start it.

3 Likes

OMG, nvm, it’s releaing here!!! FINALLY!!!

3 Likes

Im not sure what to make of this.
I will probably play for awhile, but I live in an area with mininum phone signal and very few Niantic focus points/hubs (based on ingress/pokemon go exp).
All for adventuring to play, but it really dampens your ability to level up when you cant play near constantly.

6 Likes

Thanks for setting up this topic! I’ll go say goodbye to my wife and kids now, so it won’t be a surprise when I vanish on release day.

8 Likes

I’m downloading it now aaahhh!! I’m so excited!!

4 Likes

That video just shows why Harry should have learned more spells then just expelliarmus as that doesn’t work against dementors :laughing:

2 Likes

Some people can download now, but it’s saying my device “isn’t compatible with this version.” :laurencry:

3 Likes

sad violin noises

3 Likes

I’m gonna catch 'em all!

Edit: I’m in!

5 Likes

:frowning: My device isn’t compatiable either

2 Likes

The local church appears to be a magical fortress. I’m sure they’ll be over the moon to hear that!

6 Likes

At what point do we start sharing friend codes?

4632 8270 5921… Sapphz

4 Likes

Hopefully they’re just doing something jerky like “oh, specific phones can get a head start.”

Because if my phone can run PoGo and not this, I call shenanigans.

3 Likes

You are going to be added by a HarleyLecter if that’s okay, it’s me

4 Likes

My friend code is 4597 9937 1321 if anybody wants a Ravenclaw pal!

7 Likes