Worth a try!
Guys!! Guys!! GUYS!!! The art gallery had a clue! It said:
“A Fishing Town”
YESSSS! Way to go, Brendon!!
Great job, Brendon!!!
A bit vague don’t you think?
EDIT: Oh never mind, I didn’t realize that the clue wasn’t another location based clue
So we’ve got:
A collector of tales
A circle of stones
A lost feather
A swashbuckling pirate
A fishing town
Edit: Also, that makes two Bali clues, no Weatherwatch, and one from everyone else
Yes! So that means our final results are:
- Robert - Balimora - “A market - the seal of a king” - “A Collector of Tales”
- Rimor - Thornmouth - Moses Carpenter’s Grave - “A cemetery - a carpenter’s cure” - “A Circle of Stones”
- Revenir - Flinterforge - Union Station Clock - “A clock - a union in time” - “A Lost Father”
- Augustus_Octavian - Gossmere - Bancroft Tower - “A tower - a Romanesque lure” - “Buried Treasure”
- Deyavi - Ebenguard - Asamkirche - “A memento mori - a sinister shear” - “A Swashbuckling Pirate”
- Brendon - Balimora - Kamloops Courthouse Gallery - “A courthouse - a brush with the law” - “A Fishing Town”
So uh…is it ghost whispering time, then?
Unless we have the info we need. Why wait when we can tinfoil!
A Circle of Stones
The Vergulde Draeck, a Dutch East India Company ship crashed in Western Austrailia in 1656.
It’s believed after the crash, for some unknown reason they set up a Circle of Stones which may have marked a buried treasure. The nearest town is Perth, which was a fishing town.
I’m sure some father was lost in all this mess.
Or maybe I’m making wild accusations, but here’s what I found.
It might just be tinfoil, but I looked up some more on it and it really sounds like it could relate to that shipwreck…
And I checked, Seabird is (or was) a fishing town.
bursts through the doors
What if Woolie is one of the survivors
And the ring of stones has only been reported as seen by a few people. Even as late as 2010 expeditions have been trying to locate it but havebr been able to.
Maybe because it is in…Neithernor ???1?
Wasn’t Woolie killed by the Silver when they betrayed the House Leaders?
Well yes, but that doesn’t mean he couldn’t have survived a shipwreck off West Australia before that…
I’d need to organise some time off work but I could swing an investigation
BRENDON YES! I didnt even clock onto that!