Weatherwatcher Nickname

weatherwatch

Hey, there, Weatherwatchers!

I’m sorry I left for a bit, but I’ve returned from my hiatus in New Mexico! A lot has happened, so I’m still trying to get up to speed, but it’s been brought to my attention that we don’t have a nickname. The Ebenguardians are Ebbies, the Gossmerrim are Goss(es?), and the Flinterforge are Flinters. We’ve got a long name (Weatherwatchers), but we don’t have a short name. So, what are your ideas?

10 Likes

Pirates? :joy:

Also how dare you forget about the mighty Thorns!! :laughing:

In all seriousness thought I’ve always referred to you guys as the watchers

8 Likes

Watchers seems pretty good to me too!

7 Likes

We usually abbreviate the guild as a whole as “WW.”

6 Likes

Watchers does have a nice ring to it, but it also is similar if not the same as, the name of the royal house our guild is named after (which I guess is fitting, but we also aren’t the most…Monarch-centered here).

5 Likes

Honestly, I use WW, but I’m not sure how we could say that aloud. That’s not a requirement, given that we’re a text-based community here, but it would also be nice to be able to say our guild nickname :brandonthinking:

7 Likes

WUUH

4 Likes

the wuh-wuhs. there we go. nickname solved.

7 Likes

Please Privateers!

5 Likes

You have a magiq flying ship you’re obviously pirates :laughing:

4 Likes

i really love the ring of the latin “Navita”.

The word means sailor, boatman, seaman, captain, Mariner, and navigator.

5 Likes

Double-double-you: “Dub-dubs?”

6 Likes

So licensed pirates?

6 Likes

More or less yeah.
It’s frightfully bad form to be a Pirate, but a Privateer, that’s socially acceptable.

8 Likes

The only other person I know who has a flying ship is captain hook and he’s a pirate! :laughing:

3 Likes