The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Okay, so just under 24 hours. I have finished reading the first book, and can I say WHAT A RUSH!!! Just WOW, the chills of as each piece of the puzzle not only fits but is revealed. I’ve gotta read again to fully absorb it!!! :scream::astonished::grinning:

12 Likes

I did the same thing, found the book in the morning and was done with it that night, I just couldn’t stop reading. Now I’m powering through the second one.

10 Likes

ill tell yah, it only gets better.

7 Likes

Hi there, I have absolutely no idea what’s going on or if this is the way to post hahahaha but I’m Jon and. If remembering correctly my guild is Thornmouth and that was the lantern/crystal insignia (maybe?) So I’m just trying to get oriented

12 Likes

Well, I’m a new Weatherwatch here to explore the world of Ackerly Green. Merry meet to all, I’m excited to learn and get to know more.

9 Likes

Welcome to Thornmouth @Riezer! You’re right ours is the lantern insignia. You can read the forum primer for help in getting starter and the rules for the forum. @Sellalellen is our wonderful guild leader so feel free to @ her if you have further questions or need anything. There’s also a Q&A topic in the welcome category.

10 Likes

Welcome @Riezer!

@eternalhearts welcome to Basecamp as well! @Skylad and @Remus are your guild leaders! Void has given some useful starting points above

9 Likes

Welcome @Riezer and my new guild mate, @eternalhearts! It’s great to have you here! Rimor and Void have both given great starts to exploring the forum! I also suggest that you both check out the sections on your guilds, which should be linked here: :weatherwatch: and :thornmouth:. Also, you can reach out to me or any of the other guild leaders if you have questions! Welcome, again :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Hi everyone!

10 Likes

Hello @Riezer @poltergeist! I’m your leader, you can call me Sel. Feel free to @ me if you have any questions!

6 Likes

Welcome @poltergeist!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @poltergeist!

5 Likes

Hello! I’m just discovering this very late at night and still learning what everything is. Sounds really cool, though. I am in Thornmouth by the way!

8 Likes

Hello! Officially just joined Thornmouth! Super excited!

6 Likes

Welcome MoonStone! @Sellalellen is your guild leader, but feel free to ask just about anyone if you have any questions. :cjsmile:

Here are a couple places that might help: What's Going On Right Now and Forum Primer

7 Likes

Hey @Hummingbird welcome to thornmouth great to me ya

6 Likes

Hello everyone, took some effort but I’m finally able to join in! I’m a Balimoran and I look forward to what’s to come.

9 Likes

welcome to the fold, smokey

6 Likes

Thank you, glad to be here

9 Likes

Glad you got everything sorted!! Sorry for the trouble, but we’re so excited to have you :cjheart:

8 Likes