14 Likes

Eyy!! Proud of you! Only 18 people have that badge, nice! :cherry_blossom:

9 Likes

thank ye X3

6 Likes

Welcome to the ranks of the obsessed!

9 Likes

You guys… :joy::joy::joy:
I just giggled WAY too hard at this: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz201J7hP1Z/?igshid=1d487pf14173r

8 Likes

I love that. I’ve seen that video many times and it’s just as funny every time.

4 Likes

@annabloem
https://youtu.be/ypNJMDlJvY4

3 Likes

I keep hearing what sounds like a hammer hitting stone from my backyard, but it only starts when im not there and it stops when i show up

4 Likes

I love how it took us ages to figure out @Ashburn’s puzzles and the new Mounties do it in a day :joy:

7 Likes

And I still find mistakes on my part! :joy:

(at least three between :ebenguard: and :thornmouth:)

So…if anyone is having trouble with any particular counts, feel free to ask as publicly or privately as you’d like!

Or if you just want to double-check the first half before digging into part two (since I’m still finding the odd miscount on my part :sweat_smile:).

8 Likes

@Skylad and I were doing some work on them in the last round, but kept getting stuck on keyword options (at least that was what was getting me)…also not all the letters survived. I’m much excite to see where this goes :eyes::eyes::eyes:

9 Likes

So much fun, I hope using my partners bash skills isn’t considered cheating.

6 Likes

So long as everyone else can do it at the pace of their choice, to each their own! :cjsmile:

May want to blur/check the final result though… :eyes:

7 Likes

Update the new spell is just us all calling ourselves out for being notebook hoarders.

16 Likes

^^literally a real note that I made in preparation for this spell

14 Likes

Sounds about right

6 Likes

Leather owl journal, TARDIS journal, shore-themed journal, one of my constellation notebooks from college might still be empty…

11 Likes

Yeah, the number of blank ex-school books I have stored in a cupboard is probably not normal, and that’s besides the leather and just pretty ones I’ve magpied…

9 Likes

So, tide-related things that are not my sea glass…

Well, I have a virtual race moon medal (the bigger picture on top is basically the medal, which is a bit unclear in the photo)…

And I have the first medal from the races in February, with the Ebbie shirts involved and the associated Mulan lyrics inherent.

Penseive medal would be a bit more Thought, but looks tidal…

12 Likes

Kicks horde of empty notebooks under the bed

Ye…you guys have notebook hording issues…

13 Likes