The Gaming Mounties!

Basically just a place for people to link up to talk or play games! (Honestly did not know where to put this so I can move it later if need be!)

15 Likes

Awesome, thanks @Ignatius!

4 Likes

thanks @Ignatius ^^

4 Likes

I’m gonna pop this over into General Discussion :cjsmile:

5 Likes

WooT! Thanks @Ignatius!

4 Likes

Gotcha, thank you! I just didn’t really know where to put it :smile:

4 Likes

Alright how do we wanna proceed? If you guys want I could set up a discord or something for us gaming Mounties if we decide to play a game or something (Just an idea)

Another Idea is to just talk about what we play or stuff like that (Sharing stories, etc!)

6 Likes

Hey @Ignatius, The Mountaineers have a Discord server that you gain access to at Trust Level 3, with gaming and all sorts of other channels. This topic would be a great place for general gaming discussion, which I’d love to have on the forum.

9 Likes

Alright, copy, so this will be designated story and basic (gaming) discussion!

6 Likes

But I mean we could still make our own gaming-specific discord group if we want to, and still use this thread for general game discussion

4 Likes

Alright I guess I’ll volunteer to start us off!

So what does everyone play? Personally I tend to play more along the line of Rainbow Six Siege, Smite, (occasionally) Apex, stuff like that! Although it does tend to change based off what I’m feeling!

9 Likes

Yeah, if it’s okay with you, I’d rather not split the community across three separate areas. It’s already complex enough for new readers. :cjsmile:

10 Likes

Yeah that’s fine, we’ll just keep it to the existing discord then. I just don’t have access to that yet

4 Likes

Nor do I but I’m sure it won’t take long for us to get there so we’ll just leave it the way it is as to not make that big of a ripple in the lake of the forum!

5 Likes

Anyway, I personally like really story-driven games like Dishonored, the Elder Scrolls games, The Witcher, etc. I also like anything with lots of cool monsters

11 Likes

And I’ve recently been playing Risk of Rain 2 a lot

6 Likes

I am (no surprise) really into lore/story-based games. Was just playing Arkham Knight for the 10th time and lost count of how many times I’ve NG’d the Dark Souls series.

11 Likes

Love Dishonored and Elder Scrolls! (Don’t get @Augustus_Octavian started on his knowledge of Elder Scrolls lore. It’s shocking.)

13 Likes

I didn’t plan on bringing it up but I used to mod a bunch on Skyrim and Oblivion and the Fallout games. A guy needs his secrets so I won’t reveal quite yet why I left that lifestyle.

Lately I’ve just been playing things where it’s me vs. whoever and its whoever is quicker/better wins.

6 Likes

I made a lot of progress in the first Dark Souls but then my controller started malfunctioning where I couldn’t run forward, which is very hindering.

6 Likes