The Gaming Mounties!

Basically just a place for people to link up to talk or play games! (Honestly did not know where to put this so I can move it later if need be!)

10 Likes
The Welcome Super Topic: Come Say Hello!
The General Discussion Super Topic

Awesome, thanks @Ignatius!

3 Likes

thanks @Ignatius ^^

4 Likes

I’m gonna pop this over into General Discussion :cjsmile:

5 Likes

WooT! Thanks @Ignatius!

4 Likes

Gotcha, thank you! I just didn’t really know where to put it :smile:

4 Likes

Alright how do we wanna proceed? If you guys want I could set up a discord or something for us gaming Mounties if we decide to play a game or something (Just an idea)

Another Idea is to just talk about what we play or stuff like that (Sharing stories, etc!)

4 Likes

Hey @Ignatius, The Mountaineers have a Discord server that you gain access to at Trust Level 3, with gaming and all sorts of other channels. This topic would be a great place for general gaming discussion, which I’d love to have on the forum.

9 Likes

Alright, copy, so this will be designated story and basic (gaming) discussion!

6 Likes

But I mean we could still make our own gaming-specific discord group if we want to, and still use this thread for general game discussion

2 Likes

Alright I guess I’ll volunteer to start us off!

So what does everyone play? Personally I tend to play more along the line of Rainbow Six Siege, Smite, (occasionally) Apex, stuff like that! Although it does tend to change based off what I’m feeling!

7 Likes

Yeah, if it’s okay with you, I’d rather not split the community across three separate areas. It’s already complex enough for new readers. :cjsmile:

7 Likes

Yeah that’s fine, we’ll just keep it to the existing discord then. I just don’t have access to that yet

4 Likes

Nor do I but I’m sure it won’t take long for us to get there so we’ll just leave it the way it is as to not make that big of a ripple in the lake of the forum!

5 Likes

Anyway, I personally like really story-driven games like Dishonored, the Elder Scrolls games, The Witcher, etc. I also like anything with lots of cool monsters

8 Likes

And I’ve recently been playing Risk of Rain 2 a lot

6 Likes

I am (no surprise) really into lore/story-based games. Was just playing Arkham Knight for the 10th time and lost count of how many times I’ve NG’d the Dark Souls series.

8 Likes

Love Dishonored and Elder Scrolls! (Don’t get @Augustus_Octavian started on his knowledge of Elder Scrolls lore. It’s shocking.)

10 Likes

I didn’t plan on bringing it up but I used to mod a bunch on Skyrim and Oblivion and the Fallout games. A guy needs his secrets so I won’t reveal quite yet why I left that lifestyle.

Lately I’ve just been playing things where it’s me vs. whoever and its whoever is quicker/better wins.

6 Likes

I made a lot of progress in the first Dark Souls but then my controller started malfunctioning where I couldn’t run forward, which is very hindering.

6 Likes