The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

Happy birthday to our wonderful @Revenir :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::gift:

19 Likes

Happy late birthday @Revenir! Sorry In so late.

6 Likes

I like how Sabes is more worried about Woolie being taken then Catherine :deirdrexd:

11 Likes

such concern for my safety!!! :aethereyeroll:

12 Likes

I’m back! Kinda at least lol, having account issues atm, but trying to sort it out with CJ.

8 Likes

Happy Steve’s Day Mounties! :steve:

9 Likes

So @Cj_Heighton I super love your contribution to the Secret Orders thread, but I also need you to know that the name “Mister Orlov” makes me think of a very specific hockey player, whom I then imagined in a green robe and an animal mask, and it made my night.

8 Likes

Glad i could help xD

5 Likes

I love the Secret Societies thread SO MUCH!! Especially @VictorianFlorist’s library idea because I was just telling @CJB last week about a time when I got tapped by a secret society in college because I found their recruitment notebook by following a strange call number in the library…:eyes:

I couldn’t join because I was going abroad but I think about it all the time.

14 Likes

Its a REALLY cool thread, cause it forces us to imagine our guilds in an actually populated capacity, and we have NO IDEA how that looked in the past whatsoever

8 Likes

I have a whole thing for Flinter that I haven’t posted because work. Maybe I’ll get to it tonight.

9 Likes

If I had the time I would totally want to play in that topic, but then it would just be considered canon. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

mmh, i can totally relate. It IS your world, tho. Authors make fan work of their own worlds all the time, spin offs and stuff?

8 Likes

ghh. not quite what im trying to say, that, but you hopefully see where im going with it.

8 Likes

Yeah, I just want to be like… “What if…” and be wrong. :cjheart:

11 Likes

I mean, why not? Just put a big fat label on it that says “THIS IS NOT CANON, I’M JUST HAVING FUN” and go have fun.

11 Likes

DOOOOOO ITTTTTTTT!!!

11 Likes

can i just say, im super excited by how many newbies are participating actively? Its been just us for so long, its super nice to see newbies again.

7 Likes

There’s so much going on currently that I’m getting a bit lost so the new update thread is a big help!

7 Likes

Hey those who have signed up for AG+, I’ve manually added (I think) all of you to the private AG+ category, but if I missed you, there’s now a plugin that will automatically add you. Just go to:

https://ackerlygreen.com/my-account

And if you’re logged in, log out, and then log back in using the “login via your forum account” link. If you’re using the same email address it will automatically link you up so you can see all the secret goodies!

11 Likes