The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

For bass, I can only say that it’s EXTREMELY difficult to stay in your register, especially if you have to belt your way through the song.

I think that the worst place is for mezzosopranos and baritones cause it’s a constant identity crisis - either too high or too low. At some point you just want to stand back and be like that girl from Alto’s Lament but throwing batons at everyone :tedevil:

Also, find me bands that don’t overabuse sopranos and tenors :3

5 Likes

What is this?!? What type of chaos have you caused the Balimorans?!?
Hisses

6 Likes

Dont you know by now? WE ARE CHAOS! AHAHAHAHAH

7 Likes

We are the entropy. We stand in between :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Hey friends!

Regarding… stickers. For those of you who like, buy, and/or use stickers please share your thoughts below… for reasons. :cjtea:

Generally, What Size Do You Prefer?

• 1 Inch
  • 1-2 Inches
  • 2-3 Inches
  • 3 Inches

0 voters

What Finish Do You Prefer?

• Matte
  • Glossy

0 voters

6 Likes

Happy birthday to our wonderful @Revenir :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::gift:

19 Likes

Happy late birthday @Revenir! Sorry In so late.

6 Likes

I like how Sabes is more worried about Woolie being taken then Catherine :deirdrexd:

11 Likes

such concern for my safety!!! :aethereyeroll:

12 Likes

I’m back! Kinda at least lol, having account issues atm, but trying to sort it out with CJ.

8 Likes

Happy Steve’s Day Mounties! :steve:

9 Likes

So @Cj_Heighton I super love your contribution to the Secret Orders thread, but I also need you to know that the name “Mister Orlov” makes me think of a very specific hockey player, whom I then imagined in a green robe and an animal mask, and it made my night.

8 Likes

Glad i could help xD

5 Likes

I love the Secret Societies thread SO MUCH!! Especially @VictorianFlorist’s library idea because I was just telling @CJB last week about a time when I got tapped by a secret society in college because I found their recruitment notebook by following a strange call number in the library…:eyes:

I couldn’t join because I was going abroad but I think about it all the time.

14 Likes

Its a REALLY cool thread, cause it forces us to imagine our guilds in an actually populated capacity, and we have NO IDEA how that looked in the past whatsoever

8 Likes

I have a whole thing for Flinter that I haven’t posted because work. Maybe I’ll get to it tonight.

9 Likes

If I had the time I would totally want to play in that topic, but then it would just be considered canon. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

mmh, i can totally relate. It IS your world, tho. Authors make fan work of their own worlds all the time, spin offs and stuff?

8 Likes

ghh. not quite what im trying to say, that, but you hopefully see where im going with it.

8 Likes

Yeah, I just want to be like… “What if…” and be wrong. :cjheart:

11 Likes