Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community Forum!
Below you’ll learn about how the forum works, including helpful rules, forum levels you can earn, how in-world and out-of-world functions, and how you can choose how immersive an experience you’d like to have!
Forum Trust Level 0: Welcome to the community!This is a supportive, creative, and nurturing environment.
Before you begin, we ask that you please read our Community Rules and adhere to them.
Once you’ve read the rules, you can:
- Introduce yourself in The Welcome Super Topic
- Join the chat in The General Discussion Super Topic
- Find your community leaders in The Leadership Roster
- Read the breakdown of the other Forum Levels
- Peruse The Site FAQ if you have any questions
- Share your thoughts as you read along in the Briarverse Book Club
There are also lots of topics in the Community category where you can contribute to community conversations.
And if you want to receive notifications on topics you’re interested in, check out our Telegram integration.
Forum Level 1: Getting Started
Congratulations! You’re officially a Recruit! This means you can now:
- Connect with your other guild members in The Guilds category.
- Learn the difference between your “IRL” self and your forum self in You + Magic
- Read @CJB’s explanation of Interactive Storytelling, Trust Levels, and Joining the Briarverse
- Ask any questions you have in The Q&A Super Topic
Forum Level 2: Join the Story
Woohoo! You’re officially a Member. Now that you know your way around the forum, it’s time for you to join the story.
- All ongoing narratives take place here, in The Age of Magiq
- If you’ve finished Flora & Fauna and are wondering what to read next, click here for the Briarverse Timeline.
Forum Level 3: Explore the Briarverse
Wow! Congrats, Regular, this is the highest forum level you can achieve. As a Regular, you can now:
- Join the private Mountaineer Discord Server
- Explore Neithernor in the Briarverse Minecraft Server