Out-of-Magiqverse Familiars: Post Your Pet!

I just yelled at my partner that I needed a dog :joy: What a cute, whiny old man oh god :two_hearts:

10 Likes

I think they’re normally pretty expensive, but he was given away by a friend who couldn’t mind him anymore, back when he was still a bit wobbly on his feet. :grin:

8 Likes

These are my girls Mia(lab mix) and Cabela (boxer/bulldog) Mia is almost 7 and Cabela is almost 1

19 Likes

Here’s a picture of my three cats to add to the pile of adorable creatures. Yes they are wearing paper hats…we’re that kind of family :joy:

16 Likes

you have an awsome Skink lizard! I am saving up to get a bearded dragon or a ball python!

4 Likes

our wonderful 3 year old sweetheart Patch! He is a pure bred american pit bull bully breed. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

13 Likes

Oh my heart! He’s so cute! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Cassie’s just got into a bag of flour :bashfacepalm: she’s got doughy clumps stuck to her chin now from her drool and the flour mixing together :nauseated_face: she’s quite proud of herself for discovering a new type of snack.

16 Likes

What a handsome boy!

3 Likes

I BAKE WIF MY MOUF!

8 Likes

The wild meadow grass has gotten so high now that the girls are having trouble running through it!

19 Likes

The old rogue puddle decided to stop by for food today! We don’t get to see him much now since he decided to go feral

19 Likes

One of the kitties outside is a dad! :deirdreexcited:

The other morning there was a momma kitty with two kittens; one was all black (like momma) and one looked an awful lot like Bob, look to be three-ish months old. They just showed up briefly in a nest-like area the other day, I think Bob is still trying to show them that the humans behind this door are safe, so no chance for pics yet.

11 Likes

Congratulations!!!

4 Likes

I attempted the Invisible Wall challenge with the critters. They were less confused than I’d hoped.

10 Likes

Smart babies!

4 Likes

First of all I’d like to say that I appreciate this thread and everyone’s wonderful creatures so much! :heart:

Here’s my darling girl to add to the cute:

Her name is Victoria, usually called Vicky. She’s 16 now so she’s an old lady, and spends most of her time napping in ball form. She sleeps with her eyes open, tongue out slightly, and snores, and it might be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. When I moved out for school she was too old for me to justify taking her with me and making her adjust to a brand new environment, so she lives with my parents still and I try to make it back to visit when I can. She’s quite possibly the loudest cat I’ve ever met, and will start yelling as soon as she doesn’t think she’s getting enough attention. She takes a while to warm up to new people, but she will always be my baby and I love her more than life itself.

17 Likes

Lisa has just casually preformed a feat of magiq. I feel like the book should have fallen by now.

12 Likes

It definitely looks like it should have toppled over!

5 Likes

Y’all!!! All these animals are so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is Odin, aka my spoiled brat :joy: he’s a husky & I love him to bits. He never speaks unless he’s being told off (he argues with me it’s both adorable & annoying). He also loves climbing underneath the covers while I’m in bed sleeping :blush:

15 Likes