Created a seperate topic to discuss rescue Magiq.
Okay so just to calm us down and prevent us from running in circles.
The journal was found in the brownstone, where a window was smashed.
- How did it get there?
- We can assume Deidre had a hand in it due to the note at the back.
- If she sent it there, in what way could she have that would also leave her trapped still?
Deidre’s phone and wallet were gone.
- Those are things she would realistically take with her if she was going somewhere in the Mundabe world, so hopefully she has them with her.
We also do not have the Chronocompass so potentially no way to start a new fragment to the past, even if we get there.
She’s trapped in Grey’s apartment.
- The door is locked which means it cannot be accessed from the Mundane world.
- The storm has her surrounded.
- If she could have found her way out, for example, by opening a door to Neithernor, she would’ve by now.
So, if she enters our world the storm will get her. If she can use technology and does, the storm will get her.
Cole is on his way to the Ramble, so it’s a waiting game to see if that gives us any sort of insight to how to help.
Lots of questions.
Are we capable of distracting the storm?
Is that how we get her out?
Is there something else we can do to put the storm to rest?
What Magiq can we do, that is big enough to distract the storm, or hold it off to get her out?
Also don’t want to say this, but if she does get out, will it just continue to come after her because she’s been to Neithernor? So should we look at eliminating the storm rather than finding a way JUST to get Deeds out? She’s at least safe for now.