Mountie Pen Pals!

@PhantomPhoenixFrost looks like we got each other again!

HYPE! Winning!

@Viviane, I meant to tell you that your package went out in the mail on Monday!

I had to wait to respond to this because my excitement is beyond words, and Discourse won’t accept a post that is just a row of exclamation points.
(I’m late, yours is going out tomorrow. Sorry!)

You have very neat penmanship, sir.

Awww thanks Augo. This is my rushed pen but I’ve actually been practicing. Better penmanship is one of my goals for next year.

@Cj_Heighton , @Mr5yy, @OracleSage , @Revenir, @Deyavi , @Ginger, @Saberlane , @Viviane, @PhantomPhoenixFrost , @Ravenwing, @cheyyyme , @Tinker

Hey guys, sorry I flaked on January’s sortings, but who’s up for February pen pals? :grin:

I’m down for February!

I’m there!!

Put me in coach!

I have to stay out. Having problems with Canadian mail still, so until I can get CJH and Sel there’s…

Okay, I’ve wanted to participate for a while, but I haven’t had any ideas or time before now to do so. February is a pretty great time to start things, in my opinion, at least (he says as a February-born individual). I’m a 19 (almost 20) year old college student who’s studying Anthropology and Modern Languages. I moved from Southern Missouri to the relative paradise that is Souther Wisconsin, and I love it!

• My hobbies are mostly people-centered, and range from general socializing to playing board games with friends. I also like D&D, and other tabletop games like Settlers of Catan and Ticket to Ride. Traveling is also one of my passions, though I don’t do it much during my college semesters. I also like to read fiction (usually fantasy, but I’m flexible), and during this break I’ve been able to get into my favorite video game series, the Fire Emblem series.

• Most of the music that I listen to is alternative, so I like bands like Fall Out Boy, The Killers, Imagine Dragons, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and My Chemical Romance. I also listen to French artists like Stromae and Indila, and older Rock like Styx and Meatloaf.

• I don’t watch a lot of TV in college, but I watch some anime series and a lot of movies. For TV shows, I do like The Magicians and Criminal Minds. I enjoy anime like My Hero Academia, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Your Lie in April. And for movies, I like The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Studio Ghibli films, and a bunch of other ones!

• My favorite thing about the MAGIQ-verse is the community that it has created. Through TMP, we’ve been able to build this encouraging community that promotes creativity, and I think that’s pretty amazing and special. It’s what I love about this place!

I’m really excited to participate in this, and I can’t wait to participate!

(P.S., @Ravenwing and I live within 200 feet of each other, so we probably shouldn’t be paired up!)

Yessss! Welcome to the party, Remus!

I’m in, I’ll do a bio tomorrow morning.

Oh thank god. I’ve actually been super busy and was worried I’d have to miss January. I can definitely do February (and I’ll be back near my mailbox I’ve been using so that’s a plus :sweat_smile: )

dudeyouaremygoddamnspiritanimal

Ill need to think about if i can afford doing february

Viv shuffles quietly onto the Forum and whispers
“Me too, please.”

Hey guys! January’s almost ending, so if you’re interested in signing up, let me know if you haven’t already! :grin:

Staring intently at her sewing machine, attempting to figure out how to thread the needle, Dey raises her hand, mumbling

“Yes, yes, me too. Penpals.”

I’m good to go! I got everything sorted out now!