Let Me See Your Pins!

all-guild
community

(messenger bag not required)

5 Likes

:deirdrexd:

I used to go to theme parks a lot growing up, I have so many pins…
Maybe someday I’ll get some of those locking backs and try to put them on things I use again.

7 Likes

just got this a couple days ago and I’ve been wearing it on my jeans every day. I have a Thornmouth pin on the way

10 Likes

I have waaay too many pins. :deirdrexd: Here are my not-in-use pins:

The rest are dispersed among my jackets, and one on my bag. Don’t ask me about buttons unless you want to open up the floodgates, lol.

13 Likes

I should have clarified, buttons count!

6 Likes

I have buttons! (And some pins. But mostly buttons.)

This is my work backpack (Metro is hard to navigate with too many bags.) Not pictured: Herman and my OG Flinterforge pin, which jump between coat lapels.

10 Likes

:eyes: I need that “When words fail” quote on a shirt…

Also, pins incoming when I get the chance to take pics.

7 Likes

I have a wood block decor piece thing with something to that effect on it! The exact phrasing (after looking at it and realizing katten is covering some of the letters in the pic I have) is “Music is the literature of the heart; it commences where speech ends.”

7 Likes

Pins!

12 Likes

just got my Thornmouth pin! I’m so excited, it’s so cool!

8 Likes

Also my phone now recognized Thornmouth as a word and will correct me if I mistype it.

8 Likes

Okay, I grabbed pics of the pins I can find at the moment. I know I have one or two more lanyards full somewhere…

I took two pics of this first one because it slides. :cagsfabulous:

10 Likes

The top row is my high school band award pins, the rest are team pins from FRC robotics teams from early in high school.

7 Likes