Hello, Fellow Thornmouths (And Others)!

thornmouth

Just wanted to introduce myself quickly! I’m Dustin, and it would seem I’m a textbook Thornmouth. I’m a bit late to the party, so I’ve been spending time catching up on all the info! Looking forward to working with you all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also – I live in New York, so feel free to ask any of your burning NYC-related questions! I’ll try my best to answer them, or at least point you in the direction of a resource that might be able to help!

3 Likes

Welcome @Dustin ! Good to know we have a recruit in New York. I think we needed someone to look into something a few weeks back. I’ll check the forum and follow up. But with Deirdre in NYC (and possibly in danger) you could be a big help in the future.

2 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have boots on the ground in NYC! We need all the help we can get!

2 Likes

I guess I’m also a Thornmouth. Hello. A whole bunch of my friends and I took the test and, surprising none of us, mostly came out with similar results. I’m sometimes a little slow to get to grips with thigns like this, so please be patient with me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Patience is something I think we all have plenty of. And don’t worry, we all feel a bit like we’ve caught a tiger by the tail. So glad you joined us!

3 Likes

Hey there fellow Thornmouths. Just catching up on all that’s been going on so far. Crazy! Exciting! T.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome! Yes, lots of craziness happening, which is why it’s so good for you to join us! And it’s very exciting. I think we’re on the cusp of finding another fragment!

4 Likes

Hi Thornmouths. I’m also a New Yorker and friends with CJ Bernstein. Hopefully that will be helpful.

3 Likes

Hi @H3RM3S! After everything that happened with the Guide, CJ asked that we not involve him or his family in all this, and the Mountaineers have chosen to respect his wishes… We hope he’s well.

Having said that, so much of what’s happening seems centered on New York City, so you could be a major help. Welcome! :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve been looking at the time line. Maybe some of the locations the book was found may come in handy.

3 Likes

Welcome! So glad to have you on board. As I’m sure you can tell, there is quite a bit going on and we need all the help we can get.

I think you may be right about the locations the book was found. We have another Mountaineer who has been putting together a map of important places. You should definitely check out the thread and see what she’s put together. And make sure to mention your thoughts so that she can add them to the map!

3 Likes

I’m a ThournMouth! In ohio Good to meet you all!

4 Likes

Welcome @Furia! Glad to meet you!

2 Likes

New Thornmouth here…located in Toronto, Canada. Just catching up with everything!

2 Likes

There is actually a new Welcome thread here to drop in and say hi if you haven’t!

closed #17
archived #18
unarchived #19
unlisted #20