Guild Headcanons and Aesthetics

all-guild
community
lore

I’m a huge nerd, and I love the communities that can crop up around books, movies, mysterious and strange online mysteries, and the like. In some of those communities, Harry Potter and Divergent are the biggest examples that come to mind, people create amazing headcanons surrounding the lore of their subgroups in the community. We have guilds, and what I have noticed over the years is that the guilds are much less restrictive than some of these other subgroups. Loose umbrellas of ideology housed under one guild hall, communities based around Creativity, Compassion, Bravery… etc. The guilds have truly embraced their diversity, and its been amazing to watch. However, along with this every guild has in a way created its own culture and aesthetics. Based on the canon and the readers alike.
So I wanted to open the stand to everyone who has headcanons or aesthetics they want to share regarding their guild(s) or others!

From my perspective I don’t really think thornmouth has developed an aesthetic or culture yet :joy: We have our steriotypes like ever guild tho but they’re just generalisations.

Here are some sun guild Headcanons I have:

The Gossmere are known as being the guild of entertainers, and in Neithernors heyday the plains were covered in small wandering circus acts. Acts where traipse artists transformed into birds if they fell; or perhaps the lion jumping through flaming hoops is also the ringleader. They were known for being full of song and laughter, and people traveled far and wide to watch a Gossmerim circus perform.

Shy Weatherwatch are amazing. Because they outburst suddenly with “Lets go on an adventure” or "Hey, lets get lost in the city tonight."and you never see it coming because they are usually so quiet. amazing.

Flinter artisans are amazing because their magimystical abilities are so personalized to their trade. A furniture maker may use Artificers Whim to turn wood into leather, and an painter may turn watercolor to acrylic while it dries on the page.