Fantastic Fridays #8

Hey everyone!
Sorry for the late post this time.
For this Friday, let’s focus on what we’re appreciative of! Wether it be your friend, family, a book, or pet, lets us know!

9 Likes

Let’s welcome @ElhanonPhilemon to the Forum this week!

8 Likes

I am super appreciative of snuggly blankets this week.

11 Likes

Yes, fuzzy blankets FTW! And tea. Because tea.

10 Likes

Hey @ElhanonPhilemon , welcome to our community, I’m new too, I hope you have a blast
I would like to appreciate snuggly blankets because who wouldn’t.
Lets see, I appreciate:

• Telecommunications from the landline to social media for letting me keep in contact with a whole range of friends and family.

• Hugs for me, they feel so absolutely lovely.

• living with friends because I can have hugs frequently and we can be alone together.

• this website because life is an adventure even when we’re limited to our living rooms

• the planet because when waking up this morning the whole world was golden and everything was good

• english breakfast tea nothing has the capability to soothe my soul like a well placed cup of tea

• my fianceè because I tell him five things I appreciate about him everynight and he makes my world so much better

I could go on forever and forever, I’m so grateful for so much but I’ll stop there so you guys dont have a veritable essay to read :two_hearts::revolving_hearts::two_hearts:

12 Likes

I too am appreciative of large, fuzzy, snuggly blankets.

8 Likes

Another up vote for blankets, bright sunny spring has taken a step back to allow winter to return (touch wood briefly)
Currently enjoying spooky fire!

11 Likes

Appreciative of CJB for creating all of this, and the Mountaineers for being incredible people :cjheart:

11 Likes