Fantastic Fridays #13

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the 13th Fantastic Friday!
This week, I want to know who your favorite TMP character is !

Have a great Friday and a good weekend!

8 Likes

For me Knatz is most definitely my favorite character. She was the primary one I got to interact with primarily during TMP and the story we got to discover around her was my favorite adventure.

8 Likes

Now I do absolutely adore all of the TMP characters, so this is a high bar, but… Is it wrong for me to say I just resonate with Otto? We know very little about him, he’s only vaguely written about in some letters, but somehow I just love him. I do have a bad habit of enjoying very minor side characters in fiction though, so it might just be me :laughing::blossom:

10 Likes

Nah, I’m with you, Otto seems pretty awesome. I mean in a society that probably doesn’t immediately pay attention to themselves before completing research, that man probably deals with a lot. Like it’s probably a regular conversation of “how long did you wait to come in for this nonstop bleeding?” “Oh, well 40 minutes, I had to finish taking notes first.”

8 Likes

I would have to say Lauren Ellsworth. Although I wasn’t around for the fragments with her and Cags, her story arc had so much resonance for me, and seeing her come back on the Day of Change was such an epic part of that narrative. I really enjoyed the dynamic between her and Martin in the novel, too.

10 Likes

I’m ride or die for Augernon.
Second favourite probably Bill Sanvig.
Closely followed by my guy Augie.

9 Likes

I am a true Lauren Stan. She’s just so interesting!

8 Likes

In the upcoming TMP D&D, I really want a game called “Flowers for Augernon”.

9 Likes

Wow that just conjured up a wave of emotions

That would be stupendous

9 Likes

Aether is probably one of my favorites. Beyond being a guild mate of mine, I also resonated with him upon his introduction because I was one of the youngest Mounties at the time and Aether was “baby”.

12 Likes

Colbie Fortin for sure, what an absolute babe.
Though I hope Deeds is living her best life in Neithernor she totally rocks

8 Likes

Hmm. I’m a fan of Lauren (and of the Cagliostro too), but I think my favorite is Cole. Going on a journey like that while dealing with, you know, feelings, is pretty powerful.

9 Likes