Fantastic Friday #3

Hey everyone!
It’s time for another Fantastic Friday! This week, we’re looking at pictures, stories, etc. that come from your favorite places in the outdoors!

5 Likes

There’s not anyone new this week, so alongside your Fantastic Friday post, why not @ a Mounties whom you’ve come to admire or has done something for you! Try not to do repeat Mountiees, if at all possible.

5 Likes

This weekend took me from beautiful no-jacket-needed weather into a snowstorm overnight, so this was a lovely reason to go through some pictures of my favorite beach on Lake Michigan! I’m not much of a beach person (I usually just hang out under an umbrella with a book) but family has done a camping trip up to the area almost every summer since I was young, and watching the sun set over the water each night is always my favorite part .

9 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream: that’s gorgeous!!!

7 Likes

So, it’s a bit late, but here’s mine!

8 Likes

I miss living by Lake Michigan - thanks for sharing these!

5 Likes

My days have been full of covid planning: sifting information, handling resource requests, connecting with partners, and also trying to keep our elected officials from soiling themselves. Friday was no exception - but I have happy news…

A lot of schools are closing, and that means some food-insecure children may not have access to meals during the day (that’s not the happy part). So many charitable organizations have agreed to help set up mobile feeding services for those families so no one will go hungry! (That’s the happy part.)

8 Likes