Fantastic Friday #19

Hey everyone!

For yh next couple of weeks, the FF project is going to be a bi-weekly topic instead of a weekly topic. I apologise for this.

For this weeks idea, let’s talk about hats!
What you think they best hat is, most comfortable, etc.

Have a good Friday!

6 Likes

Let’s welcome @futurefruit to the Forum this week!

7 Likes

Personally, i prefer the fedora, or the baret, neither of which my wife likes to see me wearing.

7 Likes

I like big and floppy sun hats for myself.

5 Likes

Knit winter hats are my favorite. I have one from Iceland that’s super warm that I’m particularly fond of, along with my AGP ones.

8 Likes

I have two hats that I wear, a really pretty pillbox and my shetland knit beanie

5 Likes

I love me a good ball cap.
Very versatile. I’ve got quite a collection growing.

Also love a good toque, or the classic Ebenguard beanie I’m now known for wearing all the time.

I love bucket hats more than I should so I’m happy they’ve made a comeback.

Underrated adventuring hat: a good Tilley hat. I’ve a couple and it’s a good time.

6 Likes

Not a hat person, generally, but I would really like a big sunhat. Knitted myself a couple slouchy hats for winter. That’s about all I have for hats.
Maybe a good newsie cap would be nice.

7 Likes

I’m a beanie child at heart, as soon as fall rolls around I break out my box of beanies. They’re comfortable, keeps ears warm, and look good. I like the look of fedoras but it seems like only a select few people can actually pull them off. On a summer day, there’s nothing that beats a good ball cap (or dad hat, as I find they’re now being called) because let me tell you the quickest thing to burn is the scalp and that isn’t fun at all.

9 Likes