Fantastic Friday #16

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the late FF!
I hope everyone’s week is doing much better then last week!
This week: Let’s talk about any tips and tricks you have for your favorite video games!

12 Likes

Spam the roll button.

14 Likes

I love playing video games, but I’m rubbish at them. No tips or tricks from me, sadly. But I’ll learn from yours!

7 Likes

I’m with @Fox, I’m terrible at video games. However, I am playing Dragon Quest Builders 2, and I figured out if you recruit as many monsters as you can on the islands, you basically don’t have to be in fights on the Isle of awakening. You get the recruitment tool thing after escaping Skelkatraz, so make the most of that time and get all the recruits you can. Also, keep a bell in your inventory so you can more quickly gather gratitude, because those islands are EXPENSIVE.

8 Likes

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start. :rofl:

12 Likes

when rocks fall, try not to die?

5 Likes

Don’t stand in the fire.

5 Likes

remember to save your game !!!

7 Likes

In Donkey Kong, head back to the beginning of the level (particularly the 1st) for extra lives.

5 Likes

In Planet Zoo, if your guests seem to always be thirsty, install coolers in major hot areas and/or along paths, and your guests will be less thirsty because they’re less hot!

Also, keep an eye on your exhibits! The small animals in the exhibits breed like rabbits and I’m always losing track because you don’t get as many alerts about them. They’ll breed themselves until there are so many that their welfare takes a nosedive, and it’ll affect your zoo’s ratings and welfare percentage. Plus I always feel bad. I usually forget this until too late but then I put all my exhibit animals on contraceptives.

3 Likes