Fantastic Friday #12

Looks like they have that and the White Stout at the store right next to the new(est) job! Might have to stop by sometime on the way home…

10 Likes

For me, my favorite not adult drink is coffee and chocolate.
It’s just a cup of coffee brewed over a camp fire, with a packet of hot cocoa mixed in.

9 Likes

My go to atm is Stones green ginger wine topped up with dry ginger ale

10 Likes

Confirmed, Dragon’s Milk is excellent.

I think my overall answer to this question is probably tea because of its versatility, with honorable mentions to both hot cocoa because there are so many delightful additions to make to it, adult and otherwise, and a good, crisp hard cider.

11 Likes

best daily drink (at the moment) is mate tea. i get the same amount of energy as coffee, but it gets along with my stomach a lot better. also anything peach flavored it top-tier.

adult beverages, moscow mules and gin fizzes (of the egg-less variety)

10 Likes

Tea. 100%. Twinings English Breakfast.

10 Likes

Late to the party but I think the best would be warm butterbeer, I had some a number of years ago, it was on a cool winter day and my quidditch team and I were selling it outside the community hall at our university. We were raising money for our Yule Ball. It was delicious. But runners up would be warm cup of apple cider from the apple orchard on a crisp fall day paired with a fresh, out-of-the-oven apple cider donut. Or a nice cup of hot chocolate after coming in from a full day of being out in the snow, even after cleaning off the driveway earns some hot chocolate, right in front of the roaring fire, leaning against a warm dog.

11 Likes

My favourite adult beverage is continued function of my kidneys sooooo I don’t normally do the alcohol.

I prefer Pepsi as a nice cold drink
And love Iced Tea! (Or sweet tea for those who call it that)

11 Likes

Okeydokey! Later today, I’ll compile the beverages and we can vote in them!

7 Likes

Hot drink: English Breakfast Tea
Adult Drink: Dragonboat Cocktail
Cold Drink: Lime Soda Salt

10 Likes

whoops im replying on monday

Hot adult drink: butterscotch schnapps +amaretto +hot apple cider

12 Likes

Omg I need to try this!! Liquor stores in PA are shut, but soon as they’re open I’ll be restocking my amaretto, and I’ll have to keep an eye out for the butterscotch schnapps

9 Likes

I have friends we used to visit (pre-COVID) in Waterbury VT, and we always work it out with them to bring Hill Farmstead home to various MA friends.

8 Likes

It’s so, so good. There’s a place in Worcester, MA where you could get it on draft pre-COVID. I like all of their offerings, but the saying goes around here that “You can always count on Edward.”

11 Likes

I’ll admit I’m not a huge fan because most of his stuff is hoppy & I’m a malty lady, but people go nuts.

My current brewery of choice is Jack’s Abbey - I’ve found their House Lager is a very good option to just keep on hand for guests or when I’ve run out of fancier crafts

9 Likes

I love Jack’s Abbey’s stuff! I lived in Framingham right when they were first opening. Their Post-Shift is good, but I really like their Smoke & Dagger.

9 Likes

Okeydokey, time for the poll!
1st poll ends tomorrow at noon.

• “Adult” drinks
  • Soda/Pop
  • Tea
  • Coffee

0 voters

5 Likes

Ah, Smoke & Dagger, one of my all-time faves!! I haven’t seen it at my local packie in a long time. Might have to make a special trip to Framingham soon.

8 Likes

I may have made a pit stop at the store on the way home from work, and some may have come home with me.

It totally did, is waiting patiently in fridge.

6 Likes

Let me know what you think!

4 Likes