Everyday Beauty

Not sure if there’s already a thread, forgive me if there is. I was having a bad day and saw this flower growing in adversity and it made me smile.

20 Likes

Omg this thread is so wholesome!!! I thought it was just gonna be about beauty products and such but this is so much better!

4 Likes

Clematis growing from under the patio door

19 Likes

An ant’s view of the world.

21 Likes

The sea is the most beautiful place to me.

These were the first daffodils I saw last year. They were my great-grandma’s favourite flower, I always think of her and her cakes when I see them. She made good cakes.

15 Likes

I found some purple Columbine!

My sisters and I used to call them Fairy Dresses because they have a skirt-like shape, and we would use individual petals as shoes for our dolls. They’re the perfect size for Barbie feet.

11 Likes

Our garden gate in the country:

13 Likes

Bleeding hearts that grow wild out of our compost pile in our back yard.

13 Likes

So my earlier photo WAS a columbine! I had my suspicions after I saw some in the garden plot opposite that door… Wow I need to brush up on my flowers! :smile:

5 Likes

Falling in love with my neighbors flowers every spring. Anyone knows what that is?

9 Likes

Tea is one of my favourite everyday pretties, and making it is relaxing too. Today is an iced fruit blend with a lovely red colour :strawberry:

10 Likes

7 Likes

The tarn that I got married by with Mt. Shuksun reflected in it.
This was from the first time I hiked up in the North Cascades and when I saw this I knew it was where I was going to have my ceremony.

13 Likes

Saw this guy whilst trying to forage a few days ago!

13 Likes

Just now, over my house.

15 Likes

I wish I could keep hitting that heart… :heart:

5 Likes

Love this thread

4 Likes

9 Likes

Oh, this is fantastic! Reminds me of when I went to Bristol Graffiti Fair (not sure if that’s the correct title or not) when I was a kid! There was some lovely stuff like this there too! :cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

we have a few walls in my city that are Legal Paint walls, where the city opens it to public use and doesnt paint over it anymore. this is only one of like, 4 of em. definitely the coolest tho.

7 Likes