CJ’s Magimusings

Cole and Deirdre vibes:

29 Likes

I miss them sometimes.

16 Likes

I’m sure they miss you, too, wherever they are.

13 Likes

Where I am today:

21 Likes

To all the fictional fathers whose lives I’ve ruined for the sake of story, happy Father’s Day!

17 Likes

Don’t forget the people you killed off before they could become father’s :laughing:

6 Likes

Seeing Mean Girls the musical tomorrow night and I’m SO EXCITED!

8 Likes

Ooh, sounds like a fun time! I didn’t know there was a musical, but I bet it’ll be fantastic! :blossom:

4 Likes

I already know all the music by heart (theater nerd) but I’m really excited to see it live!

4 Likes

Oh bless! That’s sweet. It’s always such a different experience seeing it live, it’s great! I can’t say I’m the world’s biggest musical fan, but I’ve never seen a live performance and not had a fantastic time (Not counting stand-up comedians, but that’s a whole other story)! I hope you’ll have an amazing time! :blossom:

4 Likes

I didn’t need a reason for Apex Predator or World Burn to be stuck in my head once again, but here we are.

I’m super jelly CJ! I hope you have a blast!!

5 Likes

OMG, my two favorite songs! Though, Someone Gets Hurt and Revenge Party are also up there.

4 Likes

They’re all so good! Those are also up there for me ^-^
Musicals make it so hard to have a favourite song without just giving up and listening to the whole soundtrack

3 Likes

I go through moods where I love one half of a show’s songs and then months later I switch over. And then back. And then back.

2 Likes

I’m surprised Mean Girls isn’t more famous! There’s some pretty big names behind it, plus the movie has a cult following. Maybe with enough time, it’ll get more well known.

3 Likes

It’s pretty big here in NYC, billboards on cabs, etc. but yeah, I guess because it’s a show about teens but has some fun but NSFW stuff it isn’t a huge tourist draw.

4 Likes

Yeah, I guess that’s the bad thing about being in the Midwest. :eavessweat: Hopefully people over here will start talking about it more in the next few years, it’s a good show.

I really wanna see Mean Girls get more recognition. Apex Predator is an absolute bop.

3 Likes

Totally. I also think all of that changes once a show gets on the road.

Yup, just checked… the show starts touring this fall:

3 Likes